1. General information.
- The operator of www.audictus.com is Entrymedia Sp. z o.o. S. K.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information in forms.
- By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not shared with third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities being the Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment services, or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- defining a user’s profile to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tool: https : //www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- request time,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific viewers.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data that identifies a natural person is shared only with the person’s consent.
- An operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: